Friday, August 28, 2009

Still Sore

This week has flown by. I am still sore from my chest and back workout. Love it!

I had my Just Arms workout a couple of days ago. It went well. I am still not going with heavy weight, just getting my muscles use to this kind of strength training. I will go into more detail of my workouts once I get into my P90X regimen. I realized why I stopped doing this kind of training while training for triathlons and endurance sports. It would have just caused problems.

Today was yoga. Another lost friend. I can already feel my body getting looser and my flexibility getting greater. I always say I am going to keep yoga in my endurance training, but about halfway through the season, it falls to the wayside.

Tomorrow is my 50 mile bike. Can’t wait.

In good health,
Joe
www.eeathlete.com
joe@eeathlete.com

No comments:

Post a Comment