Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Slowly

Workouts were Yoga X, Chest and Back with Ab Ripper X. (Take a look at blogs from March 2009 for complete P90X, P90X+ and 1-on-1 workout overviews)

I am slowly making my way back, but just to make sure, I have an appointment set up with the doc in a few days. I want to come back strong and make sure I do not cause more damage.

I did yoga as best I could. There were certain moves that I could not perform without risking too much on the ankle. Instead I just skipped them and did what I could. If this was a couple of years ago, I would have pushed myself to do it all even though it caused pain. This is another reason for my visit to the doc. I have been known to do stupid things.

Next up was chest and back. Again, I was coming back from some time off and I did not want to push too much. Also, my workouts are going to become less intense as I transition to more triathlon training. That being said, I kept up pretty close to the numbers from my previous C&B.

I am still all over the place on how to schedule the rest of my week. I want to get a few cardio workouts in without compromising the ankle. I am hoping to be able to ride the bike and maybe get another walk in.

In good health,
Joe
www.eeathlete.com
joe@eeathlete.com

No comments:

Post a Comment