Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Bored

I get to take a break from physical therapy this week. Hopefully next week will be my last. The ankle still gets sore and the progress seems to have slowed.

I am up to 2 miles running at about a 9:15 pace. This weekend I am shooting for three miles and then I will slow things down a bit.

I am also back in the pool. I started at a ½ mile and will build from there.

My bike workouts have been good. I have stayed at about 20 miles. On the weekends, I have been doing a combination ride and lift. I ride the bike for a couple of miles, pop off and then do a set of some form of strength training. I have been enjoying this. It breaks things up nicely.

I wish I had more to discuss, but things are not too exciting right now. I need to start building my workouts. It is almost time to start focusing strictly on triathlon training and endurance. I really need to get my running miles up to 6 or 7 by the end of the month.

In good health,
Joe
www.eeathlete.com
joe@eeathlete.com

No comments:

Post a Comment