Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Moving Forward

Things are progressing nicely. I had a 5.5 mile run at an 8:30 pace and also a 5k at a 7:58 pace. The ankle is still swelling a bit and a little sore, but I think I need to expect this for a while. I am going to tackle some hills this weekend and see where I am at.

I am getting ready to switch up my strength training routine again. I will probably add some core synergistic and intervals from the P90X series.

I rode 30 miles on the trainer and am looking forward to getting outdoors. Triathlon training is starting to take over. I still need to build some more endurance. I am not exactly where I want to be. I will try to push it as much as possible without being stupid.

In good health,
Joe
www.eeathlete.com
joe@eeathlete.com

No comments:

Post a Comment