Monday, February 1, 2010

Uh-Oh

Today was 1 mile walk and Chest, Shoulders & Tri’s with Ab Ripper X. (Take a look at blogs from March 2009 for complete P90X, P90X+ and 1-on-1 workout overviews)

The only workout I have had in the past few days has been Chest, Shoulders and Tri’s with AB Ripper X. I started off with a 1 mile walk on the treadmill. The workout was a burner. I pushed hard and got out some good numbers without sacrificing my form.

And now, the bad news.

Well, not all that bad. The ankle is not broken, but is in need of more time to heal. It is a high grade ankle sprain. The doc was twisting my ankle in ways it shouldn’t be able to twist. The ligaments are not feeling too good. I cannot run or swim without the pull buoy. In two days, I will be starting physical therapy twice a week for 1-2 months. Things will be reevaluated after that.

So, for now, it will be all upper body stuff and lots of time on the bike.

In good health,
Joe
www.eeathlete.com
joe@eeathlete.com

No comments:

Post a Comment