Tuesday, February 9, 2010

PT

First week of physical therapy in the books. I had the wrong impression. It definitely is work with some of it being difficult. I am hoping for a speedy recovery.

My workouts have been focusing more on cardio, what cardio I can do. I have been sticking with 2 days on the bike, 1 day in the pool, 1 walking workout, 2 days of strength training and 1 yoga workout. PT is two days a week, so I just use those as rest days.

I will set up a concrete schedule this coming week. I am trying to do as much triathlon training as possible, as well as keep my endurance up. My strength training days are going to be a mixture of exercises from P90X, P90X+ and Tony’s 1-on-1 workouts. I will also start posting some of my swim workouts as they will be becoming more intense.

In good health,
Joe
www.eeathlete.com
joe@eeathlete.com

No comments:

Post a Comment