Wednesday, August 11, 2010

End Of A Season

My triathlon season has ended. I battled through a bad injury, shinsplints and a new baby. I took the season for what it was worth.

I am in the middle of two solid weeks off to rest some injuries. After that, it will be a light week of upper body strength training. This will be followed by a light week of total body strength training.

I am doing this to give my ankle and shin splints some solid time to heal.

Once this period is over, I am starting a mix of P90X and Insanity. I will be replacing some of the moves with new ones I learned during my 2 month stay at physical therapy. These exercises will incorporate more core and balance while still giving my muscle a quality workout.

I will post the schedule soon and point out what moves I have changed.

In Good Health,
Joe
joe@eeathlete.com
www.eeathlete.com

No comments:

Post a Comment