Wednesday, July 7, 2010

To Tri To X

Things have been crazy over the past few weeks. Lots of outdoor house work, the new baby, etc.
I had my first of two triathlons a couple of weeks ago and given the conditions, it went well. It was rainy, hot and the trail run was a hilly mudpit. Even with all that, it was fun. I love triathlons in Lake Geneva.

Now all I have left is my 1/2 Ironman at the end of the month. I feel like I am not as prepared as I should be, but with the new baby and the ankle injury I am taking it for what it is. I'll do my best and forget the rest...

This leads me to my next topic. I am missing my P90X workouts and cannot wait to get back. With all this triathlon training, I haven't had a chance to really do any strength training. One more month to another hybrid p90x routine.

In good health,
Joe
joe@eeathlete.com
www.eeathlete.com

No comments:

Post a Comment